[haiku-web] Re: Drupal-Trac Single Sign-On...

  • From: "Niels Reedijk" <niels.reedijk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 14:45:48 +0100

Another update:

2008/3/21, Niels Reedijk <niels.reedijk@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Short update:
>
>  2008/3/21, Niels Reedijk <niels.reedijk@xxxxxxxxx>:
>
> >  - Use an XMLRPC authentication mechanism. The Trac server will perform
>  >  a request whenever a login is taking place, and retrieves the details
>  >  of the user that way.
>  >
>  >  I don't know if Unixware will allow 1. I should be able to write a
>  >  plugin for Trac for 2, and a quick google search shows that drupal
>  >  should already provide an XML plugin.
>

> I just wrote a plugin for Trac, and I think that part is done. I just
>  need to hack drupal a little bit (currently only users with blog
>  permissions can log in).

The plugin for Drupal also works. Trac is now always able to log in every user.

Two more todos:
- Make the xmlrpc url configurable
- Keep the email field up to date (now, if a user changes his/her
email, it will be updated only when he/she logs in again in Trac).

What is the projected date that the website will move to unixheads?

N.