[haiku-sysadmin] Re: Daily Summary for baron.haiku-os.org

  • From: Oliver Tappe <zooey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-sysadmin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2013 10:55:40 +0100

On 2013-03-09 at 09:05:44 [+0100], Niels Sascha Reedijk
<niels.reedijk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>

> On Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 5:36 PM, Urias McCullough
> <umccullough@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:
>
> > On Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 12:59 AM, Oliver Tappe <zooey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> > wrote:
> > > the above files look somewhat strange - has anyone updated the cafepress
> > > module or changed its configuration recently?
> >
> > Not I.
> >
> > FWIW, the cafepress module occasionally causes issues, missing images,
> > errors on the page, etc. I suspect that happens when there's a
> > connection issue with the cafepress site itself.
> >
> > Perhaps it would be worth updating if there's an update available, and
> > then cleaning up any mess it has left.
> >

> No! Don't! There is indeed a newer version available but when I tried
> upgrading it broke the functionality.

Ok, I won't. But the current functionality is broken, too: there are no
images being shown on the overview page and each view of that page triggers
the creation of a whole set of image files in the images/cafepress folder. So
I guess we either have to fix the module manually or disable it.

Does cafepress generate enough income for Haiku, Inc. to bother with trying
to fix the module?

cheers,
        Oliver