[haiku-qa] Re: QA testing for optional packages

  • From: Dennis Catt <dcatt.haiku@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-qa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 18:04:46 -0400

Richie,

Okay... I'll see if I can give it a look over the weekend and
hopefully some other QA types here can join in on the fun.

Dumb question, but there are no Haiku upgrade options (e.g., going
from A3 to A4) from the Haiku installer currently is there?  I am
assuming not, but I've never played with such a scenario in the past.

-Dennis