[haiku-qa] Re: Haiku Alpha 4 testing and SBTM

  • From: "Dennis Catt" <dcatt.haiku@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-qa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2012 20:55:39 -0400

Ryan,

There is a Java app called Session Tester for (sort of?) templating and
compiling test results in a structured manner in support of the SBTM
concept.  Maybe I could whip up a similar app in Yabasic sometime in
the future OR maybe if OpenJDK can support running this Java app on
Haiku, then no need to rewrite this app natively.  Of course I've had
this itch to write a Haiku app called Test-O-Matic to support different
testing functions (just an idea in my head with no hammered out user
requirements currently).

Anyways, link to app: http://sessiontester.openqa.org/

What kind of file are you looking for exactly, just some plain text (or
RTF) file that breaks up the different SBTM components to help the
tester along to capture test results into a session report, etc...?

Regards...

Dennis