[haiku-inc] Re: some quick words about 2010's finances

  • From: Matt Madia <mattmadia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-inc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 16:01:23 -0500

On Tue, Jan 18, 2011 at 11:33, Humdinger <humdingerb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> BTW, do I understand correctly that the GSoC money is in addition to
> the $13,500, so it's actually about $18,000?

Yup. :)

Of that $4,500 from GSoC, about $1,100 was given as a reimbursement
for the travel fees for our mentors who attended the Mentor Summit

IIRC, the money paid by Google for Summer of Code is technically a
'program service fee', as opposed to a donation|contribution. That's
one of the reasons why i've been hesitant to list it in the donation
analysis + meter.

--mmadia