[haiku-inc] some quick words about 2010's finances

  • From: Matt Madia <mattmadia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-inc <haiku-inc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 09:44:53 -0500

Here's some preliminary numbers about finances in 2010, which are
approximated for presentation.

$13,500 was donated in 2010 !

Out of that $13,000, $1,600 was raised through CafePress.
About $500 was gobbled up as processing fees.

An additional $4,500 came in through our participation in Google
Summer of Code 2010 & travel reimbursements to the 2010 Mentor Summit
-- just to note, that money is not reflected on the donations
analysis, nor the piggy bank meter on the homepage.

I haven't looked at all of the past years in detail, but 2010 could
quite likely be the best financial year.

Also, An initial page for summarizing the funded development efforts
has been started.
Right now, it only lists those funded in 2010 :
http://haiku-inc.org/funded-development.html

Cheers,

--mmadia