[haiku-inc] Wrapping up TTHaiku distro

  • From: Dane Scott - TuneTracker Systems <signalcaster@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: contact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2013 08:28:51 -0500

Hi all,

I'm getting close to having a TT/Haiku distro put together, but want to make
sure I'm in sync with Haiku, Inc.'s wishes.  I do think it'd be really nice to
include the Haiku logo if I can, as long as I can find a way to clear enough
room for my programs to fit on the same CD.  I've found that removing the
Develop folder seems to clear enough space, and that might be a good prospect
since the people I'm distributing to aren't likely to ever need it.  But I'm
open to whatever you guys want me to do along those lines.

As for a timetable, I'm hoping to have things ready to roll by the middle of
April, so any thoughts you can share with me in the near term would be
appreciated!

Thanks as always,

Dane Scott
TT Systems