[haiku-inc] Re: Wording on "About" page

  • From: Augustin Cavalier <waddlesplash@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-inc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 16:13:53 -0400

On Tue, Aug 19, 2014 at 4:00 PM, François Revol <revol@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Well it seems fine to me. There is no comma in "which was developped...
> and currently is". The dot is the abreviation of "Incorporated", but not
> the end of the sentence.

Here's the full text of the complaint:

<waddlesplash> that sentence is worded badly
-*- waddlesplash dashes off an email to the Inc ML
<trinity> or carefully
<waddlesplash> no it isn't
<trinity> yes it is
<waddlesplash> Matt and the rest of the crew don't want Haiku to fall into
ACCESS's hands
<waddlesplash> hence it's a mistake
<trinity> probably a plan
<PulkoMandy> no, it's definitely not.
<PulkoMandy> we don't have lawyers in the team running Haiku, Inc.
<waddlesplash> which is axeld, olta, umccullough, and some others
<trinity> took the money and ran
<PulkoMandy> trinity: probably not. I'm getting the money as full-time
developer.
<trinity> mahaha

-Augustin