[haiku-inc] Re: When is Michael starting?

  • From: "Michael Lotz" <mmlr@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-inc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 20:09:34 +0000

Hi there

Patrik Gissberg <patrik@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Michael Lotz wrote:
> >  It looks like my other responsibilities will end in early
> > September.
> >  SoI am planning to start somewhere around mid-September. The
> > details
> >  stillhave to be worked out though.
>
> Any updates?

There were some unfortunate events at my old job that kept me quite
busy. My replacement at that job only starts next week, so I was the
one having to clean up a server crash and doing quite a bit of support
still...

I've since re-started where I left off a few months ago, but so far
there's been nothing ready to commit. I'm currently still integrating
the wpa_supplicant and can't really commit all of that until it's at
least somewhat further along (as it'd break currently working parts).

Regards
Michael