[haiku-inc] Re: Updating the donat-o-meter...

  • From: Augustin Cavalier <waddlesplash@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-inc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2014 18:27:09 -0400

On 10/3/2014 4:42 PM, Ryan Leavengood wrote:
I feel like it falls on deaf ears here, but let me say again that
being part of Haiku, Inc isn't some great privilege that accords us
great rewards. We aren't paid, and frankly we can't even influence the
direction of Haiku that much. If we really had all that much power I
certainly would have stopped certain actions and changed our course a
bit.
+1. Developers are NOT dictated by the board. And if they were I would have probably never joined the project, as well as many other people.

-Augustin