[haiku-inc] Re: Updating the donat-o-meter...

  • From: Karl vom Dorff <karlvd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-inc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 11:22:15 -0400

Well, by your delays and 'blah blah blah', one can see how serious you take
the position. This is no joking matter. It is a serious organization with
serious financial donations. Directors have due diligence when operating a
registered not-for-profit organization. If you don't have the time to
commit to the organization, then you should resign. You don't have to be
sorry or make excuses, just do the responsible thing.

--
Karl vom Dorff
BScH Biology (German Minor)