[haiku-inc] Re: RMLL/LSM accomodation

  • From: Urias McCullough <umccullough@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Public Haiku-inc List <haiku-inc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2015 13:33:03 -0700

On Wed, Jul 1, 2015 at 7:49 AM, François Revol <revol@xxxxxxx> wrote:

here is the bill for my accomodation at RMLL/LSM.
Olivier lives in Beauvais but actually some km away, so he told me it'd
be better to get hosted in the town.

The "repas du libre" is an optional socializing event btw.

Was that something you're paying for out of pocket? An extra 20 EUR
doesn't seem like much, if you believe it was useful for the project.

The train tickets will be reimbursed by the RMLL org as I'm co-chairing
the Embedded track.

So, how much are you seeking reimbursement from Haiku, Inc.? My French
sucks (non-existent), so I don't have any clue what that says... Do we
assume the train ticket portion is already excluded from this bill?

- Urias