[haiku-inc] Re: RFC: additions to Trademark policy

  • From: "Axel Dörfler" <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-inc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 08:51:08 +0200

"Jorge G. Mare" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Most responses to what I say revolved around the same authoritarian
> posture
> that Matt (and now Ingo) want to impose.

I guess you are misreading what they wrote; they just said that if you
fail to change a certain status quo in a group, you either have to live
with it, or leave that group.

Anyway, can we let go of the subject please, and concentrate on the
original aim of this thread? I don't think this recurring topic manages
to let anyone feel better afterwards, or changes a thing. So if you
need to continue it, please make it a private conversation.

Bye,
   Axel.