[haiku-inc] Ohio Linuxfest 2013

  • From: Joseph Prostko <joe.prostko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-inc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 22:25:22 -0400

Hello,

I am asking if Haiku, Inc. would allow me to man a table during the
exhibition at Ohio Linuxfest 2013, and if Haiku would be wiling to
cover lodging, food, and gas for the duration of the trip pending on a
written report of the event to be posted on Haiku's homepage.

The hotel is 106 USD per night, and this time around I plan on staying
either two or three nights.  I'd probably want Haiku to pick up the
bill for anywhere between 1 and 2 nights, seeing as the exhibition
itself is only one day (Saturday, September 14th).

The cost for a table is 75 USD, and there may be an electricity fee to
be paid as well.

I am going to contact the OLF folks right after hitting send on this
email to at least get the paperwork started, and if it is approved by
Haiku, Inc. that I can attend, I will submit the required payment
immediately, as well as make hotel arrangements.

Thank you for your consideration, and I apologize I didn't ask for
permission until just now.  I had to wait longer than I'd like to get
some details finalized, so I couldn't make a firm decision to attend
until today.

- joe