[haiku-inc] Re: OLF 2010 reimbursement for Darkwyrm

  • From: DarkWyrm <darkwyrm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-inc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2010 06:43:14 -0400

There shouldn't be too many other expenses. The electrical is the big thing. Last year we ended up sponging off our neighbors who were kind enough to share. I know very little about electrical but cost for electricity is $65-$90, depending on wattage/amperage requirements. It's outrageous, but I guess that's how the Columbus Convention Center pays its bills. :(

The only other incidentals that I can forsee are little things like shipping the table runner. Also, are there any fliers available? I still have some black and white copies I made last year, but I'd like to be able to give away some color ones. If not, I can look into having some printed up. :)

--DW