[haiku-inc] OLF 2010 reimbursement for Darkwyrm

  • From: Urias McCullough <umccullough@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-inc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 15:08:50 -0700

Darkwyrm contacted me to inquire about Ohio Linux Fest reimbursement
again this year.

Apparently if we sign up early enough, we're likely to get "free
electrical" which otherwise costs a lot.

Last year the signup fee was $75 which I paid for with my credit card
at the time and received reimbursement for later.

This message is to notify Haiku, Inc. and others that DW is
considering attendance again this year and seeking reimbursement for
at least the booth cost. There may also be other costs, and I'd rather
allow DW to elaborate on them himself (hopefully he'll sign up on this
mailing list shortly).

- Urias