[haiku-inc] Re: How are contract applications considered?

  • From: Humdinger <humdingerb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-inc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2013 18:25:11 +0200

And Adrien said:
> As there was some details not very well set out when I asked Haiku, inc if
> I could enter a development contract, I decided to go with the private way.

First off, I didn't intend to imply Adrien was unfit for contract. Au
contraire. :)
But the announcement of the contract (or at least Adrien's blog post)
might have been better made after the details were fixed. The
discussion now in that blog post would have been much better on this
more private ML or the dev list.

In any case, I hope that if the "plan of attack" changed according to
the issues brought up in the blog comments, it'll result in nother
blog post. Donators might be discouraged otherwise.

Regards,
Humdinger

PS: Sorry for the delay. Switching from Ubuntu to Mint is dangerous.
When you're asked if Ubuntu 12.04 shall be removed and replaced by
Mint, don't say 'Yes'. That apparently wipes the complete harddisk,
partitions and all. Never mind I had 3 Haiku installations and 2 big
data partitions I wanted to keep... >:{

     Deutsche Haiku News  -  Haiku Gazette
       http://haiku-gazette.blogspot.com