[haiku-inc] Haiku flier distribution

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare/aka Koki" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-inc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2010 17:51:46 +0000

Howdy,

Now that the new Haiku flier is printed and the artwork files posted on
the website, I thought about making the actual printed fliers available
for distribution to those people who could put them to good use at
events, conferences, etc.

I thought about adding a blurb to that effect on the artwork page that
I recently added to the website, but before doing so I wanted to make
sure there were no objections (the fliers do not belong to me after
all).

I don't mind packing and mailing out, but don't want to pay for so
shipping, I would also like to know how you suggest the shipping costs
be handled. Should the requester pay for it? Or would Haiku Inc. cover
the costs? Case by case basis?

Please advise.

Cheers,

Jorge/aka Koki