[haiku-inc] Re: Flyer printing

  • From: Joseph Prostko <joe.prostko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-inc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 17:58:32 -0400

On Tue, Aug 17, 2010 at 3:01 PM, Joseph Prostko <joe.prostko@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 16, 2010 at 10:45 AM, DarkWyrm <darkwyrm@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> FWIW, I just finished with a conversation with Koki about some fliers which
>> he was going to use for a convention earlier this year and they are the
>> newest ones. He has enough that I won't need any beyond the ones he has for
>> OLF, so we can take our time in figuring out quotes and stuff and there's no
>> need to ship them to me.
>
> Okay, I got the quotes from Print Net, Inc., and yes, they do charge
> WAY more than BARP.  By way more, I mean almost three times more.

I took a closer look, and the paper chosen by Print Net was a heavier
paper.  I'll copy/paste to Print Net what Matt mentioned in a previous
mail with respect to the specifications of a previous run, and see if
the price comes down considerably or not.

I know there's no rush now, but I figure I might as well follow
through on this.  He did mention he'd try to work with our budget, so
I may throw the BARP price out there while I'm at it.

- joe