[haiku-inc] Re: Flyer printing

  • From: Joseph Prostko <joe.prostko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-inc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 15:01:43 -0400

On Mon, Aug 16, 2010 at 10:45 AM, DarkWyrm <darkwyrm@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> FWIW, I just finished with a conversation with Koki about some fliers which
> he was going to use for a convention earlier this year and they are the
> newest ones. He has enough that I won't need any beyond the ones he has for
> OLF, so we can take our time in figuring out quotes and stuff and there's no
> need to ship them to me.

Okay, I got the quotes from Print Net, Inc., and yes, they do charge
WAY more than BARP.  By way more, I mean almost three times more.

I had him quote amounts from 1000 to 5000, and he came back with
prices that are much higher.  Granted, they use all recycled paper and
special "green" inks, so I assume that's primarily where the cost is
coming from.

I'll attach the quotes as a PDF, but I can copy/paste it all upon request.

- joe