[haiku-inc] Re: Flyer printing

  • From: Matt Madia <mattmadia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-inc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 15:11:36 +0000

On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 20:29, Joseph Prostko <joe.prostko@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 4:19 PM, DarkWyrm <darkwyrm@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> Alright, I got a hold of the president of the company, and he said he
>>> basically needed to know if we needed double-sided or to have it bleed
>>> to the edges or what not.  He said to send a graphic over to him, and
>>> he'd shoot me some quotes over.
>
>> The fliers need to bleed to the edges, but we only need one side. I don't
>> know if it's what's in the tree, but I've attached the file, hoping that the
>> ML doesn't filter it out.
>
> Okay, cool, I'll investigate, and send the proper file in his direction.

Here's the information from the last run of fliers in the US:

Bay Area Rapid Press
http://www.bayarearapidpress.com/company/aboutus
Invoice #265269-A
Ordered on : 2/10/2010

Bay Area Rapid Press
1520 Broadway
Oakland, CA 94612
Phone (510) 835-2731

Product:                Brochures
Size:                   8.5 X 11 (Trim: 8.5 X 11)
Paper:                  100# Gloss Text (Go Green)
Color:                  4/0 (Full Color Front Side)
Coating:                AQ 2 Sides (Semi-Gloss Coating)
Turnaround:             2-3 Day
Folding:                None
Quantity:               1000
Versions:               1