[haiku-inc] Re: Flyer printing

  • From: Urias McCullough <umccullough@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-inc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 08:38:26 -0700

On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 5:16 AM, DarkWyrm <darkwyrm@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'd like to print about 400 flyers for Ohio LinuxFest. Scott only has about
> 100 and those probably won't last more than an hour or two at OLF and I
> can't afford to pony up $110 for the printing costs. Is it possible the org
> could reimburse me for the new fliers?

I think preferably we would try to do a higher number (maybe 1000 or
2000) to get a better bulk rate and then send the excess to the next
show-goer.

Looks like OLF is on Sept 10-12 which gives us nearly a month to
locate a reasonably-priced printer and have them shipped?

Anyone up for this task?

- Urias