[haiku-inc] Re: Donate-O-Meter update... again

  • From: Ryan Leavengood <leavengood@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "haiku-inc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <haiku-inc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2015 13:35:48 -0400

On Sun, Aug 2, 2015 at 2:19 AM, Humdinger <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Can someone please update the Donate-O-Meter?

Yes I will, sorry.

How's the automation script coming along? That would really help things a lot.

It isn't fully automated yet, but it is what I use to get the numbers
when I manually update. It just needs a bit more work and then we need
to figure out what method we want to use to update both haiku-os.org
and haiku-inc.org.

Should I put a reminder in my calender to send this e-mail every month?
Would be easier if the ones updating the D-O-M would set such a
reminder for themselves directly... :}

I have a reminder every M, W, F but obviously that isn't working too
well. I switched main computers a little while ago and that is part of
the delay since the new computer doesn't have everything set up for
this.

--
Regards,
Ryan