[haiku-inc] Re: Contract proposal: website & R1B1 work

  • From: Augustin Cavalier <waddlesplash@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-inc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 May 2015 16:26:48 -0400

On Fri, May 8, 2015 at 3:58 PM, Axel Dörfler <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

That would be really great! You should probably interview Alex, and Oliver
to see what exactly should be done, document it, and then work from that.

Oliver hasn't been really active in it AFAICT, it's mostly been Alex. The
last I heard from Alex was that the webserver was half-okay, but the client
(buildhost) was too unstable due to Ruby bustage... I'll see what can be
done, but more likely than not, the client will wind up getting written in
something that isn't Ruby. I'll be sure to get up to speed with him before
starting, of course.

So is this officially approved then?

-Augustin