[haiku-inc] Re: Contract Proposal: Package Management

  • From: "Ingo Weinhold" <ingo_weinhold@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-inc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2013 21:22:41 +0100

Ingo Weinhold wrote:
> Oh, I intended to send an update these days, anyway. Some more work has been
> sent my way and while not impossible, it is less likely that I'll finish my
> project until the end of November. Due to that I've been rethinking my
> vacation plans. Unless something unexpected happens I'll be on vacation from
> end of December to end of February (yeehah! :-)). If that's OK with Haiku,
> Inc., I'd start the contract work when I get back.

Just a quick update: Things worked out mostly as planned. I'm on vacation until
Februar 28th. I'll still have to do a bit of work to finish up my project when
I get back. It probably won't be much and I might even be able to start with
the package management work in parallel. Though that mostly depends on the
integration test results and documentation reviews.

CU, Ingo