[haiku-inc] Re: Contract Proposal: Package Management

  • From: Axel Dörfler <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-inc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2012 12:21:42 +0200

On 2012-08-09 at 00:12:29 [+0200], Ingo Weinhold<ingo_weinhold@xxxxxx>  wrote:
I think this is an excellent opportunity to propose another package
management related contract.
Pretty much the same here, really: My commercial project is going to end
somewhere near the end of this year, so I'd be interested to add two 160 hour
periods of my own working time on top of what Ingo has suggested. Price tag
and conditions would be the same (i.e. 2000 EUR per 160h, no promise to
deliver the 160h within a single calender month).

+1, by that time, we should even have the money for this ;-)

Bye,
   Axel.