[haiku-i18n] Re: alternative to pootle?

  • From: "Travis D. Reed" <tdreed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-i18n@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 08:25:13 -0600

The transition seems to be at a standstill as far as I can tell. I think RQ
is busy. I think it would work, though, if we just go ahead and install it
on the Haiku server. There was one lingering problem left (the problem with
{s,S}creenshot directory) but I think that's fixed in the latest release of
Pootle.

It's just really unpleasant to set up.
--
Travis D. Reed