[haiku-i18n] Re: Update of credits in AboutSystem

  • From: "taos" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "taosxx-list@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "haiku-i18n@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <haiku-i18n@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 19:30:21 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

> * Incorrect credits (if your name is mentionned in a language you didn't
> work on, for example)

I've actually never translated Russian, Portuguese, Dutch, Spanish, or
Croatian (I might have started to translate a few words into Serbian or
Serbo-Croatian or whatever it was when the translations were still
hosted on HTA and hoped that a native speaker would get interested and
do the actual work). I've just pointed out translated variable strings
in the aforementioned languages.
The only translation work I've done was for the German localization.

Regards,

taos