[haiku-i18n] Update of credits in AboutSystem

  • From: Adrien Destugues <pulkomandy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-i18n@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 10:09:56 +0100

Hi,
In hrev48328 I updated the credits in AboutSystem from the contributor
list in Pootle. However, this list is not as good as it could be, as not
everyone is mentionned by real name.

So, please review the contributor list and send me any corrections on
for example:
* Duplicate entries (same person mentionned by name and nickname)
* People mentionned by nickname when they should be mentionned by real
name (real names are preferred, but nicknames are acceptable if someone
wants to remain anonymous)
* Missing credits (I know some language groups work outside Pootle and
have only one person sending the final translations to it)
* Incorrect credits (if your name is mentionned in a language you didn't
work on, for example)
* Wrong sorting or writing of items (we try to use first/last name rules
from english, even if this is unusual for some languages), missing
transliterations (I think only Greek gets a non-Latin writing currently,
but I see no reason for this)

Thanks,
--
Adrien.