[haiku-i18n] Update ReadOnlyBootPrompt and Welcome documentation

  • From: Patrik Gissberg <patrik@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-i18n@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 11:23:24 +0200

Hi

Because of the problems described in #7494
(https://dev.haiku-os.org/ticket/7494), only two languages have their
text in ReadOnlyBootPrompt translated in the latest r1a3-rc build
(r41685). I suggest that this string is manually synced for each
language for Alpha 3 so that we can ensure that it is translated. I
can only speak for myself, but I was actively working on the
translations during the weekend, but nonetheless this string changed
after my last visit to HTA but before the last sync. I can create a
ticket for this, if needed. Let me know.

And,

- please update the Swedish translations from HTA to svn (and
+alpha3). When writing this, ReadOnlyBootPrompt is translated (but it
has changed during the night to an older version that was previously
translated). When syncing, make sure that the Welcome message is
translated!
- I was working on the translations of the Welcome to Haiku! and Wifi
documentation when the sync was made. So the Swedish documentation
needs to be updated (and +alpha3).

Patrik