[haiku-i18n] Re: Turkish Translations/Coordinator Position
- From: "Humdinger" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "humdingerb" for DMARC)
- To: i18n ML <haiku-i18n@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2019 09:24:39 +0100
On Tue, 29 Oct 2019 18:12:04 +0100 I wrote:
I created haiku-i18n-tr, but it'll take up to 24 hours for freelists.
org to have it go live (or reject it (not probable)). I'll keep you
The list is now open.
- To post on your mailing list, simply send email to
- Subscribers can join your list by sending email to
haiku-i18n-tr-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'subscribe' in the Subject
field OR by
visiting your list page at //www.freelists.org/list/haiku-i18n-tr
- Online, searchable archives of your list are available at
//www.freelists.org/archive/haiku-i18n-tr Each list
's archive is
automatically updated as new messages come in.
Help translating 3rd party Haiku applications
Go to https://i18n.kacperkasper.pl
Other related posts: