[haiku-i18n] Re: Swedish translation

  • From: Patrik Gissberg <patrik@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-i18n@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2011 16:33:27 +0100

Do we have a volonteer? ;)
This is still new to me, so no.
If you're not interested, I propose myself.

(Thinking that the task of signing off translations is not
as time consuming as the task of translation itself..)

/Jonas.
We need one. So shoot.

I have approved some Swedish translations (in HTA) and fixed some
errors (for example, paper size legal was translated wrong into
Swedish). But Swedish is my second language after Finnish (and English
is third one), so it is fine to get a real Language Manager for
Swedish. My own translations into Swedish were actually those commonly
used terms that were already translated into Swedish (in
translationproject.org, for example).

Br, Karvjorm
There are lots of wrong translations, both approved and non approved. It is
very early in the translations process so we must expect lots of errors. We
need to have them committed so we can see them in it's real context.

Jonas, you are now set as the Swedish language manager.
-scottmc
Great!

Regards

Patrik