[haiku-i18n] Re: Swedish translation

  • From: Jorma Karvonen <karvonen.jorma@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-i18n@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 15:12:03 +0200

I have approved some Swedish translations (in HTA) and fixed some
errors (for example, paper size legal was translated wrong into
Swedish). But Swedish is my second language after Finnish (and English
is third one), so it is fine to get a real Language Manager for
Swedish. My own translations into Swedish were actually those commonly
used terms that were already translated into Swedish (in
translationproject.org, for example).

Br, Karvjorm