[haiku-i18n] Status for Danish translation?

  • From: Kristian Poul Herkild <kristian@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-i18n@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2013 13:12:34 +0100

Hi.

It appears, there is no Danish translation team, or anybody responsible for translating Haiku to Danish.

If you are interested in having someone taking care of Danish translations, I don't mind taking the task upon me.

I have in the past translated Contacts, Dates and Tasks from The Pimlico Project (later also known as Gnome Mail Services), as well as Assogiate, Bygfoot Football Manager, Deluge and various minor contribution to other packages. I have also done translations for AROS, and I am a part of the Danish translation team @ freekick.org

Kind regards,
Kristian Poul Herkild (aka Mr. Jones / dylansmrjones)