[haiku-i18n] Some questions

  • From: <dancso.robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "haiku-i18n@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <haiku-i18n@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 09:25:11 +0000

Hello

I have some questions:

I saw that, HaikuDepot has code for localization, but I did not find it in
Pootle. Why?

When will the documentation updated and who will update it to fit to the latest
Haiku builds? And when we can translate it? And if I can help in this, than how?

As I know, the update from/to Pootle is automatic (this was done some months
before), but I think Niels still need to make the changes manually in every
saturday morning (I see the updates/commits than) (again). Or do I know this
wrong? Why not works this automatically?

Thank you for the answers!

Dancsó Róbert (dsjonny)