[haiku-i18n] Re: Romanian Localization of Haiku

  • From: scott mc <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-i18n@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2010 08:09:56 -0800

On Sun, Dec 26, 2010 at 2:43 AM, Kuchiki Rukia <kuchiki14@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello,
> I am a GCI student who wants to translate Haiku into Romanian.
> I saw various tasks in other languages (for example, French, Spanish, etc.)
> Would you make tasks for Romanian too?
> Thank you very much!
>
> Florentina M. (GCI public ID: kuchiki14)

Florentina,
We don't yet have a mentor for this one, but it's on our wish list, so
thanks for asking.  Let's try one last time.. ;)

Is there anyone on this list who'd be willing to mentor this task?
It's been ready to go since GCI started, but no one has volunteered
yet, any takers?
We've also had a couple other students ask about a couple of other
languages, so if you are able to mentor for the next 2 weeks or so,
now is the time to speak up.
Thanks,
-scottmc