[haiku-i18n] Re: Problem generating catkeys from result of Belarusian GCI task.

  • From: Adrien Destugues <adestugu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-i18n@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 10:06:23 +0100

[Yo, PulkoMandy, you're probably not posting from the address you've
subscribed from. At least I have to forward your mails... Humdinger]

> Have you visited it yourself last days? :-D I saw only some php error
> now:

Oops. The proper link is : hta.polytect.org/catalogs/archive/

> > archive of validated catalogs. I don't think it's possible yet to
> > export non-validated ones this way however.
>
> So the export problem is related to "not approved" status of those
> translations? Who can add me as language manager for "be" translation
> at
> http://hta.polytect.org/ than?

I think Travis is the one to ask for this. Maybe someone else should
get
admin access on hta for helping him as he is quite busy with other
things...

--
Adrien.