[haiku-i18n] Re: Problem generating catkeys from result of Belarusian GCI task.

  • From: Siarzhuk Zharski <zharik@xxxxxx>
  • To: <haiku-i18n@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 10:52:52 +0200

Hallo Adrien,

On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 22:45:39 +0100, "Adrien Destugues"
<adestugu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> The "Belarusian A-E localization" GCI task was marked
>> as completed but I cannot to export any catkeys of those
>> translations.  May be I have to be a language manager to
>> approve those translations first? But how can I
>> approve something I have not tried on real applications? :-) Anyway,
>> what is the problem with export of Belarusian localization?
>
> You can go at http://hta.polytect.org/catalogs/export/ to grab an

Have you visited it yourself last days? :-D I saw only some php error
now:

==8<==
>Error: The action export is not defined in controller CatalogsController
==>8==

> archive of validated catalogs. I don't think it's possible yet to
> export non-validated ones this way however.

So the export problem is related to "not approved" status of those
translations? Who can add me as language manager for "be" translation at
http://hta.polytect.org/ than?

Thank you.

--
Kind Regards,