[haiku-i18n] Problem generating catkeys from result of Belarusian GCI task.

  • From: Siarzhuk Zharski <zharik@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-i18n@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 22:40:06 +0100

Hi Travis,

Am 15.11.2010 02:11, schrieb Travis D. Reed:
HTA is updating again. It should add new catalogs automatically now and update old ones. If you find some of your dstconfig translations gone, I'm *sorry*. :-/

The "Belarusian A-E localization" GCI task was marked as completed but I cannot to export any catkeys of those translations. May be I have to be a language manager to approve those translations first? But how can I approve something I have not tried on real applications? :-) Anyway, what is the problem with export of Belarusian localization?

---
Kind Regards,
  S.Zharski