[haiku-i18n] Re: JFYI: Some words about broken fingerprints.

  • From: "Travis D. Reed" <tdreed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-i18n@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 17:23:28 -0600

> >  1) Backslash (\)-shadowed symbols in the COMMENT section of

>  B_TRANSLATE_WITH_COMMENT. This is also related to using B_UTF8_ELLIPSIS

>  in comments. This prevents from loading this line at run-time too, so

>  the line will be displayed untranslated;

This may as well be a bug in linkcatkeys. linkcatkeys has to interpret the

escaped strings and convert them to the unescaped version. However, I think

I didn't do that for the comment part. It's a one line fix to linkcatkeys

if someone wants to look it up (open a trac ticket if you want)

I wonder if this is why HTA can't calculate fingerprints correctly...!
--
Travis D. Reed