[haiku-i18n] Re: Indonesian localization slot

  • From: Dityo Nurasto <nurasto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-i18n@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2015 22:42:07 +0700

Hello Neils,

On Thu, Jan 8, 2015 at 8:00 PM, Niels Sascha Reedijk <
niels.reedijk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  I can’t really find the translations in Pootle. A quick search in the
> repository does not seem to locate them either. I have data of the original
> HTA somewhere, but I think it might be a lot of work to dig up the data and
> export it into something useful.
>
> How much did you translate?

Actually, not only me doing translation, some anonymous translator did the
translation too. The translation was about 35 - 50% overall, I am not quite
remember.

If too much work to do to find the original data. I am willing to start
from scratch. I am asking for permission for a localization slot in Pootle
to fresh start whenever possible.

Thank you.

Regards,

Dityo