[haiku-i18n] Incomplete imports from HTA

  • From: Marius Middelthon <mcwm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-i18n@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2011 22:17:14 +0100

Hi.
It appears that not all the Norwegian translated and approved strings from the HTA ended up in the nightly on first try. Most of it did, but not all.

I've been seeing some mails about incomplete catalogs, but they are a bit technical to me - about scripts and catkeys and things. I would like to know what is the current situation.

Is there a problem that is being worked on, and the best I can do is just to wait until it is fixed? Or should I shout and ask for the catalogs so be updated again?

Regards,

Marius