[haiku-i18n] Re: Hungarian translation help

  • From: "Humdinger" <humdingerb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-i18n@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2012 19:53:39 +0200

Hi Dancsó!

On Sat, 18 Aug 2012 18:48:46 +0200 Dancsó Róbert wrote:
> Can somebody help me? I have translated many "words" on the Pootle.
> How
> will those words approve/accept? And I want to translate the
> documentation
> (the "Wellcome page") too, but I don't know how to create a new for
> Hungarian language.

Niels (who I hope reads this), can grant you "Language Manager"
permissions for the pootle site, so you can approve your strings. Of
course, it'd be better if there were more eyes evaluating the
translation...

The Welcome page is only a test case for the pootle system.
The real deal is currently at the Documentation Translation Tool [1]
along with the user guide. If you're interested (maybe also to
translate the user guide), I can set you up an account there. Just tell
me the name/nickname you want and the email address to use.
See [2] for a bit of info on that translation tool.

I'd be nice to have the Welcome page completely separated from the user
guide, but alas, the site is pretty much unmaintained.

Regards,
Humdinger

[1] http://i18n.haiku-os.org/userguide/
[2] http://dev.haiku-os.org/wiki/i18n/UserGuide