[haiku-i18n] Re: Haiku trac + Welcome Page

  • From: Adrien Destugues <pulkomandy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-i18n@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2015 07:13:41 +0100

On Tue, Dec 08, 2015 at 04:35:35AM +0200, Emrys Nurmi wrote:

Hello,

Tonight I have noticed there's a Welcome Page [0] on Pootle
that you have to request slot for your language. Can one be added for
Romanian please?

I think the welcome page is currently translated using the older "user
guide translation" tool:
https://dev.haiku-os.org/wiki/i18n/UserGuide

The "Welcome Page" project on Pootle was an experiment on migrating
documentation translation to Pootle, but currently the pages from the
user guide tool are used.

Recently made an account on Haiku trac to edit the wiki [1] and I need
write permissions.
My username is emrysnurmi. Can someone do this too? Thank you.

Done! You now have wiki edit permissions on Trac. Use them wisely.

--
Adrien.