[haiku-i18n] Re: GCI translation tasks in need of mentors

  • From: scott mc <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-i18n@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 09:46:15 -0800

On Fri, Nov 26, 2010 at 3:51 AM, pulkomandy
<pulkomandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 26, 2010 at 01:17:22PM +0200, Jorma Karvonen wrote:
>> BTW, how it is possible that Finnish mentors are needed?
>>
>> I was able to find only 5 Haiku translation type tasks in
>> http://www.google-melange.com/gci/program/list_tasks/google/gci2010
>> and none of them was into Finnish.
>
> Tasks without mentors are hidden to the public.
>
> --
> Adrien.

The one for Finnish did slip out for a few hours and got claimed and
we had to pull the task.  Same happened twice for the Russian one, so
I finally deleted it, I'll delete the Finnish HTA task so we don't let
that one out.  Maybe we can get user guide tasks lined up for Russian
so that we can put Diver to work ;)

-scottmc