[haiku-i18n] Re: GCI translation tasks in need of mentors

  • From: Jorma Karvonen <karvonen.jorma@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-i18n@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 00:08:15 +0200

I created one more, but I actually should check that there are no
duplicate html pages because I can't recall the previous tasks by
heart. :) Here I selected some short html pages and added them 5
together to a single task.

BTW, if there are interested students in other languages without
translated Haiku documentation, those 4 tasks could be copied and
provided as tasks to do. Only "Finnish" should have changed to another
language.

I want to publish those tasks and meaning was that some students would
continue and I'm only a mentor that they can consult with the
problems.

Br, Karvjorm