[haiku-i18n] Re: GCI & Slovak translation of User Guide

  • From: helix84 <helix84@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-i18n@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 10:52:53 +0100

Hello,
I'm glad to report that Slovak localization of User Guide is almost
finished thanks to GCI students.

Since it's now on par with other languages, I think now it's a good
time to enable Slovak in the online User Guide, i.e.
http://haiku-os.org/docs/userguide/en/contents.html

I'll report again after the translation is 100% complete.

Regards,
~~helix84