[haiku-i18n] GCI & Slovak translation of User Guide

  • From: helix84 <helix84@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-i18n@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2011 14:32:06 +0100

Hello,
after having completed the translation of user interface I would like
to also start translating the User Guide. While I'm still the only
Slovak translator, I've had two enthusiastic students from GCI provide
User Guide screenshots and they're eager to do more tasks. So I'd like
to have translation tasks prepared for them for the second wave
starting December 16.

Therefore I'd like to ask whoever has the rights to create an account
for me (helix84, <helix84@xxxxxxxxxx>) at the User Guide. I will then
send you emails  of the students off-list. There's no need to create
haiku-i18n-sk for now. Thank you in advance.

Regards,
~~helix84