[haiku-i18n] Re: Fwd: [Haiku Project] Translation work for Haiku

  • From: Siarzhuk Zharski <zharik@xxxxxx>
  • To: <haiku-i18n@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2011 22:42:54 +0200

Hallo Zoltan,

On Mon, 4 Jul 2011 10:22:55 +0200, Zoltan Hoppar wrote:
1, My HP Probook 4515s is unable to run haiku R3, it freezes between
the middle of startup (Who could help me to find out the problems? Or
I have to get always the latest nightly build?)

At which stage do you have problem? Was the desktop completely loaded and just do not react on keyboard and mouse? I suggest you to try the latest nightly build because a set of ps2 problems were fixed one week ago in HP notebooks.

--
Kind Regards,
   S.Zharski