[haiku-i18n] Re: Fwd: [Haiku Project] Translation work for Haiku

  • From: Zoltan Hoppar <hopparz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Humdinger <humdingerb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, haiku-i18n@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 10:22:55 +0200

Hi,

Thanks for the detailed instructions, but it seems I'm truly alone in
translation, but ces't la vie. :)
However I have begun the translation process, and quite lot
translation are missing, but right now I'm at 'D' apps. If possible I
would like to be the official lang-hu manager, but there is two
problems:

1, My HP Probook 4515s is unable to run haiku R3, it freezes between
the middle of startup (Who could help me to find out the problems? Or
I have to get always the latest nightly build?)
2. I don't know how to insert my work into the system if I finished,
or how can I fetch an rebuild to check my translations.... so if you
could give me some aid here, then I'm gladly could finish, and test,
how is it look like.

I have also few other question:

- Why is so many strike-through parts in source translation files - I
mean, why they are there included if these are unnecessary lines?

Thanks,

Zoltan

--
PGP:  06853DF7